*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
PLAY YOUR iPOD MUSIC THROUGH THE FRONT AUXILIARY JACK!
* Kenwood's KDC-138 CD Receiver includes a front-panel auxiliary input...... a handy feature that isn't usually found on CD receivers for playing music from other audio sources.
* You can adjust the input's level so you won't get drastic changes in volume when you switch to or from the auxiliary source.
* This user-friendly Kenwood also features a 5-function toggle switch on the right side of the faceplate that makes it easy to adjust your settings on the go.
* The stereo's built-in amplifier offers plenty of power, and you can shape the sound with a 3-band equalizer and six preset tone curves.
* You get a powerful, onboard amplifier to fill your speakers with clean, clear sound, plus a set of preamp outputs for connecting an external amp or powered sub.
* If you're adding a subwoofer, the set of preamp outputs include a low-pass filter and level adjustment to keep the signal clean for great-sounding bass.
* The KDC-138's detachable faceplate helps protect your investment.
* Kenwood made this receiver extremely reliable and easy to use.
o CD player with built-in MOSFET amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
o Plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RW discs
o Detachable face
o System Q Sound Control (6 EQ curves and a 3-band equalizer)
o Low-pass filter and subwoofer level control
o Front-panel auxiliary input for optional music sources
o One set of preamp outputs (can be switched to subwoofer mode)
o 1 year warranty